Chip n' Dale

Donald Duck was a hit with you the other day, but I think the Chip n' Dale stuffed toys I brought today went over even better, Adessa.

Right away, you explained to me how you could tell them apart.

"Chip has a black nose. But Dale has a red nose!"

You asked me over and over again to "make them talk." So my high-squeaky-chipmunk-falsetto got quite a workout today... especially singing their little theme song:

"I'm Chip... I'm Dale... we're just a couple of crazy rascals out to have some fun
I'm Chip... I'm Dale... we're just a couple of crazy rascals out to tickle your tum!"

At that point, I'd launch Chip n' Dale straight over to "tickle" your tummy while you howled with laughter.

All day long, it was a marathon of singing, dancing, talking, flying, hand-holding, hugging, kissing, jumping, tickling, high-fiving, flipping, and laughing with Chip n' Dale. Fun!

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts