Adessa's Favorite Activities

Adessa, here's a list of some of your favorite things to do these days:

  • "airplane ride" in an IKEA bag crammed full of your stuffed animal friends
  • making "Valentines" (i.e. coloring on cards for Mommy, Grammy and Grandpa, etc.)
  • creating "pasghetti and meatballs" out of Play-Doh while requesting me to create Oscar the Grouch and "make him talk"
  • "jumping rope" i.e. twirling my guitar strap with me while singing songs and rhymes
  • playing Tag
  • watching videos together -- Donald Duck and Chip n' Dale videos are your current favorites
  • playing Bob the Builder video game on my computer with me
  • helping me play guitar and singing songs like "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," "Deck The Halls," "Happy Birthday," and "Frosty The Snowman"
  • playing "I'm a Viking!"
  • climbing on my back and going on an "elephant ride" as we scope the African plains for lions, tigers, zebras, hippopotamuses, and ostriches
  • helping me make a giant paper airplane and taking turns flinging it as far as we can
  • requesting me to make different shadow puppets with my hands -- your favorites are "a bear," "an alligator," and "a big monster"
  • playing Hide and Seek -- you always want me to do the hiding while you do the seeking
  • Easter egg hunts
  • building and playing with your Thomas the Train set together
  • reading books like Pinocchio, The Cat in the Hat, A Great Day for Up!, and Elmo's 12 Days of Christmas
Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts