Learning the Computer

It was about five months ago, Adessa, when you got your first opportunity to play a game on my laptop. I let you try Dora's Carnival Adventure... and you really enjoyed it. Though, truth be told, you needed a lot of my help to play the games. I did a lot of the pointing and clicking while you helped by pushing random buttons and pointing your finger on the screen.

Fast forward to yesterday and you have really come a long way on the computer. You can now use the mouse pad quite well. Pointing and clicking is no problem. You can identify which games you want to play, click, and select them all by yourself. You can listen to audio instructions (Dora saying "Pop the green pinata!") and then follow them perfectly. In short -- at less than three-and-a-half years of age, you can use the computer on your own.

Wow.


"Daddy, I got a gold sticker!"

You're pretty excited about your newfound computer skills -- as you should be. I am so proud of you!

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts