Pinky Promise

When you and I are walking across a street or parking lot, we have a new ritual, Adessa. Pinky Promise.

You've even gotten to the point where anytime we come to a street or parking lot, you'll turn to me and cry out:

"Pinky Promise!"

I then hold out my pinky and you grab a hold of it while we make our way safely through the "danger zone." It's just a fun way to keep you close when there are cars around. Something that is just between you and me.

And then I always make my Pinky Promise to you: "Adessa, no matter what, I will always love you."

Daddy

Comments

  1. Tim and Adessa...this is such a wonderful and unique way to stay safe. I just might have to steel this idea from you both if you don't mind. Permission needed? :) I think both Ryker and Brynna would be thrilled to use this technique.
    Love your cousin Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts