Snap It Over The River

Today you came up with an interesting new game, Adessa, called "Snap It Over The River." You were very specific about how it was to be played. You had me lay on the floor, then you draped a blanket over me (I guess that was the "river"). Then you took a ball and threw it over me while exclaiming, "Snap it over the river!"

What in the world does that mean? I don't know. But it was very entertaining for you, especially after you encouraged me to do it (which amounted to me throwing the ball while lying on the ground and saying, "Snap it over the river!" while you giggled like crazy).

In further news: we also spent a lot of time playing Cowgirl and Horsey. Your Daddy was a pretty exhausted Horsey after a while. You were determined that you needed to wear a hat while riding your Horsey, so you tried to fashion Teddy Bear into a hat, but needless to say it didn't quite work. So I promised to buy you a cowgirl hat and am now on a quest to locate a cute one for you...

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts