Happy Birthday, Adessa

Three years old.

Is it possible, Adessa?

In my head, I think, "no"... but the calendar says "yes."

Today's the day... three years ago, at 8:38am, you emerged into this world for the first time.

And as long as I live, I'll know right where I was at on that day... every January 4, I'll remember how you changed my life right at 8:38 in the morning.


You and me on at Loma Linda University Hospital on your day of birth.


You and me getting ready for you to tear into a mountain of presents at our home on your first birthday.


You in awe of your birthday cake at our home at your second birthday party.


And now look at all the ways you've grown, learned, changed, and developed over these 1,095 days you've been here. What an incredible gift you've been, sweetheart. Happy Birthday, Adessa.

Daddy

Comments

  1. Hello Adessa....
    Wanted to drop in to tell you Happy Birthday. I may be a couple days late in telling you, but Trent, me (your second cousin), and the kids (your third cousins) wanted to make sure you knew that we were thinking of you on the 4th. We love you and hope you had a fun filled day!
    :)
    Your cousin Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts