Donald Duck

Adessa, these days you've developed something of a fixation on Donald Duck... as in, "Daddy, can we watch Donald Duck and the Chipmunks video?" Disney made dozens of short Donald Duck/Chip and Dale cartoons back in the late forties and early fifties... and we've been watching a lot of these together lately, such as:


Toy Tinkers


Donald Applecore


Up A Tree

It's a good thing I've collected a lot of these from YouTube... because when one finishes, you immediately request "Can we watch another Donald Duck?" We've pretty much exhausted Disney's library in a matter of days... ;-)

I really enjoy watching these with you; these were some of my favorites, too, when I was a little boy. It's funny, watching these now they all come back to me even thought I haven't seen them for 25 years. And watching you crack up over all the crazy things Donald and Chip and Dale do (over and over you comment "He's silly!") just makes my day.

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts