G is for Garmons

Adessa at Terry and Traci Garmon's house, July 2010.
G is for Garmons -- a family to whom I am eternally grateful for their kindness to Adessa.

Vern and Laura are the patriarch and matriarch of the family and have been so gracious and generous since I've known them that it defies explanation.  They are wonderful.  Laura's thoughtfulness in buying presents for Adessa and her care and compassion for her are remarkable.




Adessa having some goofy fun with her friend, Annika.
Terry and Traci Garmon (Laura and Vern's son and his wife) made Adessa and me feel welcome at the church when we first arrived and also made us feel welcome in their home.  The pictures here are from a party there in the summer of 2010.  Adessa hit it off with their daughter, Annika, right away, and their son, Austin, was always very sweet toward Adessa, too.


She had a blast that night!
Shelagh and James Blaser (Laura and Vern's daughter and her husband) along with their daughter, Hannah, and their son, Dwayne, also made us feel very welcome when we were new in town.  I am thankful for their friendship and kindness.

And I am especially thankful for Andrea Garmon and her faithfulness, graciousness, generosity, and kindness to Adessa and me.  The fact that she prays for Adessa every single day means so much to me -- that is love.  Andrea blesses me every day with that and she blesses Adessa, too.  I love her for that.  Her son, Samuel, is also so sweet in his dedication to pray for Adessa daily and Andrea is rightfully proud of him.

The Garmon name is gold in my book.  This family has been such a blessing to Adessa and to me.  Thank you, Lord, for sending them into our lives.

Comments

Popular Posts