Pickle-Doo!

Adessa, today we did a bunch of fun things, including a long and rousing game of "Pickle-Doo" (more on that below).

But first, you asked me to blow up a rubber glove so you could color a "chicken balloon":


Coloring an eye on your chicken balloon.


Admiring your handiwork.


Actual quote: "I'm painting hair, and polka dots, and a smile, and a dentist!" (A dentist? Huh?)


"He has a smile, Daddy."


We then headed outside to enjoy a nice afternoon... a little windy, but other than that, perfect. You went right to your favorite spot -- the pine tree -- for a cute pose.


Okay, now to our game of "Pickle-Doo." What does "Pickle-Doo" mean? I don't know. But you kept saying it, so it caught on. So this game is named "Pickle-Doo." How is it played? Well, you sit at the top of the slide and roll the ball down to me at the bottom. I roll it back up to you a few times... all the while we call out to each other, "Pickle-Doo!"


After a few tosses, you go down the slide headfirst...



"Here I come, Daddy!"



A video of "Pickle-Doo" in action.


After our games outside, you did another potty training field goal (yes!) and you got a new stuffed animal/blanket elephant that we named "Ellie." We did quite a few more things today... I'll post more on that tomorrow. Love you, Addie.

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts