Perfect Picnic Weather

With the weather cooling down, afternoons have been perfect for spending outside. So we've been doing picnics in the grass.


Fresh strawberries are always a favorite of yours.


Showing off your Hello Kitty cup... cheers!


"Hey Pop, let me try on your sunglasses..."


"OK, I can put them back on you... oops, sorry about poking your eye..."


"As long as I cleverly camouflage myself in this pine tree, I'm sure no one can see me..."


You picked twigs from the pine tree and placed them in your and my hair. I'm not sure why. Sort of a Roman thing?


My gorgeous little girl having a laugh... I never get tired of pictures like these.

Daddy

Comments

  1. Adessa, I'm with Daddy - you can make fun out of most anything and it's fun for everyone else! Isn't it nice to be able to enjoy time outside in the nice cooler weather?
    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts