Summer Weather Not Quite Gone

The weather turned warm again today, Adessa... so we enjoyed it outside...

Playing in the fountain at Citrus Plaza.


Actual quote: "Daddy, can I take my clothes off? I want to go in."


Lunch at Mi Tortilla.


We played our new favorite game called "Pop The Balloon."


I fill my cheeks with air, a la Louis Armstrong playing the trumpet... hence making the "balloon"...


And you reach up to press my cheeks and "pop the balloon."


You get tired of this after about, oh, 184 times.


You even like to have me play "Pop The Balloon" with you, but I have to watch out... you get a little spitty when you let the air out of your cheeks...


"Again, Daddy?"


A cute little smile. You look like you might be plotting something devious here... but I know better, I can see that little halo hovering over your head...


Time for dessert at God's gift to ice cream lovers, Cold Stone Creamery.


There was a man working up in the ceiling and you were fascinated by him climbing up his ladder to get up there. Over and over again you asked, "Where did the man in the ceiling go?"


"Daddy, I want one of those!"


"Adessa, what flavor of ice cream do you want?"
"I want blue! I want pink! I want yellow!"



"Can I have marshmallows?"


"Gummy bears!"


"Chocolate chips!"


James made our ice cream for us... "white" ice cream, per your request, with Oreos mixed in.


Taking a bite...


You don't look so thrilled here... but you loved it and we had no trouble finishing it.

Today was fun and I'm glad the summer weather decided it wasn't quite done with us yet this year. I love you, sweetheart.

Daddy

Comments

  1. Adessa, I'm glad you and Daddy got to have some new adventures today and that the weather was so cooperative. All those choices for your ice cream - I thought you were going to end up with quite the unique flavor, but you ended up with the almost universal favorite, cookies and cream!

    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts