Let's Have an Outdoor Party

Adessa, last week you asked if we could have a party... which I thought was a brilliant idea. I didn't forget your idea so today we had... an Outdoor "Just Because" Party. Not a birthday party, not an anniversary party... a party "just because" we want to have one.


"Hmmm.... I've seen these party blower things before...."


"But I've never quite been able to make them work. Wonder if I'm big enough yet..."


"Aha! Success!"


What party is complete without cake? (Hint: if there's no cake at your party, it cannot legally be called a party.)


Girl + Chocolate = Win.


And yes, Daddy wore his Hello Kitty Party Hat, too!

What a fun time I had with you at our little party today, Adessa. I hope we can have another 1,000 parties like it in many years to come.

Love,

Daddy

Comments

  1. Wish I could have been at your party too, Adessa. Looks like you and Daddy had a great time - and of course Hello Kitty hats and chocolate cake make it a very festive occasion! Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts