Balloons, Balloons, Balloons

When I first saw you today, Adessa, you were in tears... you were wearing new flip-flops and they'd caused you to fall... and you had a little boo-boo on your hand. You gave me a tearful hug and I tried to kiss it all better -- but that just couldn't compare to the healing power of... BALLOONS!

Instantly, your boo-boo was forgotten. "Oooh, balloons! Blue, yellow, and white!" you said. Well, close enough in my book.


"One of them is pop-ped, Daddy," you pointed out. Yeah, I lost the pink one on the way in. "Can you blow it up?" Well, I might have a hard time re-inflating a popped balloon... I just love the way you pronounce "pop-ped" with two syllables... that is a 9.8 on the Cuteness Scale.



"I can see you in the balloon, Daddy!"


It didn't take too long until you were asking me "Can I have some cake? I want to have a party." Not a bad idea for next time, actually.




Thanks for being such a sweet, precious, and funny little girl. I love you, Adessa.

Daddy

Comments

  1. Adessa, you have always loved balloons! Guess they remind you of your birthday parties and fun. Daddy enjoys trying to think of things that you will like - I believe he figured out a winner here!
    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts