I'm A Princess!

"What present did you bring me today, Daddy?"


"Hmmm... a Princess Glamorous Light Up Jewelry Set. I like the looks of this."


"Well, what do you know... this tiara is a perfect fit. Maybe I am cut out for this princess thing after all."


"And a light up ring... what will they think of next?"


"There's a necklace, too? They thought of everything."


"And a pair of earrings and a flower to top it all off. Actually, this makes me look like a cross between a princess and a flapper. But I like it!"






You are beautiful as always, Adessa... and you will always be my princess.

Daddy

Comments

  1. Adessa, you have been our little princess since you were born - now you have a crown and jewels to prove it! You look adorable, as always. Daddy is pretty nice to search for special presents for you, isn't he?
    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts