Three Coins (or more) in a Fountain

A few more fun things we did together the other day, Adessa:


Stopping to smell the flowers...


Stopping to pick the flowers...


"Here you go, Daddy!"

"Um, honey, I think we'd better not pick any more flowers or we might get in trouble..."

Right on cue, a nice security guard walked by, head me say that... and just laughed.


Enjoying ice cream from Cold Stone... I asked you what kind of ice cream you wanted, and you immediately replied: "Blue."

"Do you want anything else in there?"

Looking around... "Marshmallows."

Hmmmm.... "blue" ice cream (which happens to be Cotton Candy flavor) and marshmallows. Sounds a little strange to me... but you loved it so much that by the end you asking, "Daddy, can I have more ice cream?"


A good way to cool off (and, well, clean up) after ice cream is playing in the fountain.


You soaked yourself (and me) a bit...


...and I brought out some of those pennies I got in change from Michael's and showed you a new trick: making a wish while throwing a coin in the fountain.


You took this very seriously... I told you: "First, close your eyes, and make a wish..."


And you did, bowing your head and closing your eyes in deep concentration.


Then, quick as a wink, it's into the drink with your penny.

"Daddy, can I have another coin?"


All in all, another wonderful day with you, my dear. I love you, Addie.

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts