Binoculars

Adessa, I was impressed -- and a little surprised, though these days I'm becoming less and less surprised at your quick mind -- when you spotted this pair of red binoculars and said (with perfect pronunciation):

"Look, binoculars!"

Of course, you wanted to immediately go outside and put them to good use. So we did, and we spent our time exploring all kinds of things in the distance.


"Hey, Daddy, look!"

Off a few hundred yards away were giant sprinklers shooting water all over the soccer field.

"Wow, what is that, Adessa?" I asked.

Your reply was hilarious: "They're fabulous big fountains!" you cried, swinging your arms for emphasis and giggling.


A big grin as you got a closeup of me taking a photo of you.


As always, you astound me with your vocabulary, using words like "binoculars" and "fabulous" and pronouncing them correctly. There is no doubt about it: you are one brilliant two-year-old, little girl.

Daddy

Comments

  1. I agree with Daddy - you are one fabulously smart little girl! Can't wait 'til we see you soon!

    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts