Picking Tiny Flowers

Picking tiny flowers... your tiny hands plucking them out of the grass... one day, your hands won't be quite so tiny (and it scares me how quickly the time passes) but for now it is so sweet to share times like this with you, Adessa.


It was quite hot outside... but the grass thankfully cool.


You were enthralled... you must have picked hundreds of them.


A few honeybees were buzzing around the flowers, too... but they minded their own business as long as we minded ours.


You filled my hand a few times over with flowers.


"Here, Daddy... here's more flowers for you."




"They're nice and sparkly! I think that's enough, Daddy."

Yes, that's enough for me, too. I love you, honey.

Daddy

Comments

  1. What a sweet activity - Adessa and Daddy picking flowers. Glad the honeybees didn't mind sharing space with you and kept their stingers to themselves!

    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts