Mr. Window Washer

Today we had an interesting encounter with a nice man, Adessa... Mr. Window Washer came by to do his job and we watched him washing the outside of the windows while we were on the other side of the glass.


"What's that man doing outside the window?"


"Oh, he sees me! Well, he seems friendly enough..."


"Well, hello, Mr. Window Washer Man... you want me to help you? I... um... well, OK... I'll give it a try."


"Hmm.... this isn't so bad..."


"Hey, I'm pretty good at this! I guess I can be pretty handy with a squeegee after all."





Adessa, it was so cute to see you completely absorbed in the task of cleaning that window... and to see you very bravely overcome any shyness you had around Mr. Window Washer within a matter of seconds. I think you really made his day with that -- I mean it.

Daddy

Comments

  1. Well, I am impressed that you learned a new skill yesterday! I imagine Mr. Window Washer appreciated having an assistant. Maybe the next time you come to visit us you could help me wash a few windows around here. What do you think?

    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts