Dinner Party

We had a dinner party at church last night and the little ones were invited -- so that meant you got to come, too, Adessa! We had a blast. Mr. Joe and Mrs. Maria put together a wonderful dinner for all of us. You ate your fill and then went over to your friend Ashlann and, as pictured above, felt her tummy to make she'd eaten enough as well. (Sorry again about the photo quality -- that's my phone's camera).


The night had a Mexican theme. At one point you cried out, "Daddy, can I wear the sombrero?" which impressed me because you knew the Spanish word for "hat" all by yourself. I put it on you but you decided you wanted me to wear it instead so I did and then we posed for this silly pic together.

You took a look at the picture on my phone and were so proud of it that you went one by one around the room, table to table, and showed every single person the photo! I have to say, that was pretty cute. The best reaction you got of all was from Jaden, who laughed so hard I thought he was going to hurt himself.

All in all, you were quite the social butterfly last night, much to everyone's amusement -- mostly especially mine.

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts