What Goes Up... Must Come Down

Adessa, you're becoming more and more interested in building things with building blocks and have started asking me "Daddy, can I build a tower?" When I was a little boy, I loved Legos and other building blocks, and I have no doubt that you're developing the same kind of imagination and fascination with building things yourself.



Here, you are building a very nice tower out of giant Lego blocks. You accidentally knocked this one over, but soon thereafter built one even taller than you are (with a little help from Daddy).



Almost as fun as building a tower is knocking it down... though I'm happy to report you get a bigger thrill out of putting things together at this point than destroying them. I look forward to seeing your creativity continue to develop, sweetheart...

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts