Big Bubbles

Adessa, I promised you a couple days ago that we could blow BIG bubbles today. You didn't forget and right away wanted to head outside to get this thing going...


That's a heavy jug of bubble solution... by the time you got outside, you were saying "Carry the bubbles, Daddy... Carry the bubbles, Daddy..."


We filled up the sleeve with bubble solution...


You used a little princess wand and I used a big prince wand.


Here you are making your first dip...


And we're off!


"That's a BIG bubble, Daddy! I want to pop it!"



It was a beautiful day, much cooler than it's been recently... perfect for being outside, so we spent a long time blowing up bubbles, chasing them around, and popping them.


Back for a refill...


That's my beautiful bubble princess. Adessa, thanks for a fun and wonderful afternoon together. I love you.

Daddy

Comments

  1. I've always loved bubbles too, Adessa. Maybe when Grandpa and I come to visit we can all have a good time blowing bubbles, chasing and popping them!

    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts