From The Vault: Disneyland

Adessa, on February 3 of this year, you, your Mommy, and I all went to one of the most wonderful places on this planet: Disneyland. Well, more specifically, we went to Disney's California Adventure. You see, we went on this date because it was your Mommy's birthday... and she could get into the park for free on her b-day this year. Since you were only two years old, you were free... so all three of us got in for the price of one admission. Hard to resist that.

This is a photo of you riding the "Under The Sea Carousel"... and you're just a month removed from your first birthday here, but already brave enough to ride without holding on! With a little help from your Daddy, of course.

I've got some more photos and video of our visits to Disneyland (we also went in January on the same free birthday deal for me) and I'll post them soon. I just found this one in my email today, taken from a phone camera, and it brought me right back to that very moment with you. I can still see it and feel it as if I'm there with you right now... what a wonderful day.

I love you so much, Adessa.

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts