Adessa Reading -- By Herself

Adessa, you're at a stage in your life where you like to assert yourself by doing things on your own sometimes. "I want to drink it all by myself." "I want to get up there all by myself." And in the case of this book here, "I want to read it all by myself." So here you are, "reading" The Poky Little Puppy's Counting Book:



You cracked me up big time with that, sweetheart. When you finished The Poky Little Puppy, I asked you to show me how you can sing "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" with the animals from another book. You gladly obliged:



I am so proud of your independence and your creativity. You definitely have a mind of your own... and it is a sharp one.

Daddy

Comments

  1. Next time we are together I'd love for you to read to me and sing some songs - you do an excellent job!

    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts