Songs in the Jeep

I love driving with you. We have great times together because we sing our favorite songs together and to each other. Here you are singing a goofy song to me...


...and here I am singing a goofy song right back to you. Some of your favorites are "Mary Had a Little Lamb," "Jingle Bells," "At the Car Wash," and "Chip n' Dale's Theme Song."

Speaking of which... I scoured the internet to find a bunch of your favorite songs, including "Donald Duck's Theme Song," "Max and Ruby," "The Itsy Bitsy Spider," "Heigh-Ho," and the above-mentioned "Chip n' Dale's Theme Song." I tell you, some of those were tricky to find. But I'm glad I did... they have been heavy rotation on our Jeep trips. First on the playlist is "Chip n' Dale's Theme Song" and I can always count on you to say "Chip n' Dale song again!" as soon as it's finished... a good half-dozen times.

What amazed me about this disc I made is that I picked out some songs that I thought would be kind of obscure... but you recognized them instantly -- such as the theme song to "Little Bear." Now, bear in mind that this is a classical instrumental piece. No lyrics to give it away. I played the song for you and within moments you exclaimed:

"Little Bear! That's Little Bear!"

I was frankly very surprised. You recognized it right away! What a keen ear you're developing for music, Adessa. I'm so, so proud of you.




Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts