Merry Christmas, Adessa


Adessa, tonight we are far apart, but I promise you: my heart is with you. And every day I thank God for the greatest gift with which He ever blessed me... you.

When I was a child, I can remember the excitement and joy of tearing into what seemed like a mountain of presents on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. And to this day, there is still a thrill in getting a gift for Christmas. But nothing even remotely compares to the gift I got nine days after Christmas three years ago... and I would not trade being your Daddy for anything in this world.

I love you far beyond what I could ever express on this blog with words, pictures, and videos, and tonight I pray that God keeps and blesses You while you're far away. May He keep you safe in His arms until I see you again.

Merry Christmas, Adessa.

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts