Happy Birthday, Grammy

Mom, you are a treasure and Adessa is blessed to have such a wonderful woman as her Grammy.

I pray that she grows up to have your faithfulness, your gentleness, your compassion, your caring spirit, your selflessness, and your smile.

There's a verse that says "neither life, nor death, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor heights, nor depths, nor any other created thing will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." I believe wholeheartedly that when it comes to your love for Adessa, the same applies -- I know your love is always there for her: constant, unyielding, unfailing.

I pray she grows up to know that and I trust that one day she will know it and understand it in full.

God bless you today and every day. I love you with all my heart.
- Timothy

Comments

Popular Posts