Dear Adessa - On Your Ninth Birthday

Dear Adessa,

I hope and pray you are well today. I have thought so much of you today, including many happy memories of the day you were born. That still registers in my mind as the most incredible moment of my life.

We have continued to pray for you daily and our hearts simultaneously are filled with love for you and ache desperately missing you. You are just as much a part of our family as you have always been and that will never change, no matter how close or how far you are.

Until we have a chance to share with you face to face how much we love you and have missed you, we'll continue to pray and to believe that God can and will honor our prayers for restoration. You are precious to us and we love you – I love you – more than words could ever express. Happy ninth birthday to you.

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts