Happy 8th Birthday

I think you about you every day, Adessa - but especially today, when I recall exactly eight years ago, the day you were born.  You were so beautiful and I remember being surprised at how long you were as you splayed your arms and legs and took your first breaths and cried.  Perfect and precious.

I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.

Every day with you was a delight and I treasure those memories dearly.  I see reminders of you everywhere and you are never far from my thoughts.

You are an essential part of our family and never forgotten.  We continue to pray for you every day and trust God's plan and provision for your life even as we pray for God's greatest and best for you.  You are loved by us more than we could explain and that is something that will never change.

May God specially bless you today on your birthday and may He grant you many, many more, each better and brighter than the last.  We look forward to catching up on lost time with you.  Until then, know that we love you and miss you.

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts