7

Seven years ago, you came to this world, Adessa.  You were a bright and beautiful blessing unlike anything I ever had in my life then or since.  You brought so much joy and new meaning to my life.  I'm proud of you and you still bless me.

Today, we prayed that you would be blessed and protected - especially on today, your birthday.  We prayed for your return to us.  We prayed and continue to pray believing that our prayers will be answered one day.

You are a wonderful and special girl with so many people who love you.  You are continually in their and our prayers.  You never leave our hearts and our thoughts.

You are a child of God whom He loves more than I or anyone could ever even approach.  I believe God has a purpose for your life and He desires for you to live to your highest and best calling.  I pray that you will grow to know Him more each day and that you will find that highest and best calling on your life.

You are a beautiful child, a gifted girl, and a gift to me and so many.  May God bless your birthday today and may He continue to bless you every day of this year.

Happy birthday, Adessa.

Daddy

Comments

  1. Adessa;
    I'm a friend of your Dads, and that means I care and love him. I also then, love the people he loves, and your at the top of his list.

    Happy late Birthday. Can't wait to meet you one day.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much love in this post, and all of your others. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts