Adessa, the musician

I've always hoped Adessa would enjoy singing, playing, writing, and performing music. She's always shown a keen interest and, at times, even a willingness to ham it up playing and singing. I pray that she continues to find her artistic voice and develops her talents and that music is a much a blessing to her in her life as it has been to me in mine.

Here are some favorite pics and videos of my musical daughter:

Guitar lesson on Adessa's first "leap day," Feb 29, 2008.

"Mmmmm...  guitar pick...  tasty!"



What child doesn't like to bang around on drums?

I would be thrilled if Adessa wanted to be a serious drummer.



Adessa hamming it up on the mic with her friend, Ashlann, on drums.

Adessa and Ashlann having the time of their lives on drums together.



Comments

Popular Posts