Ten

Dear Adessa,

We just finished praying for you tonight – we prayed that you would be safe and blessed today on your birthday and we prayed that you would be returned and restored to us and that, until then, God would protect you.

I miss you every day but I have thought of you much more today: the day you were born, what that was like and a thousand other happy memories.

You are still with me, always, and you color my thoughts and influence me more than people realize and perhaps more than you'll ever know. I am so proud of you.

I hope you are well and I hope that someday you will know how much you are missed, not just by me, but by so many in our family. You are not forgotten at all – you are still here with us.

May God bless you and keep you and shine His face upon you. I hope to see you soo. I love you so very much.

Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts