Unfinished Posts: You and Your Yorkie

As I went back to resume writing in Adessa's blog, I found several unfinished posts I'd saved as drafts last year. These were works in progress for me to add to over time. This is one of them that I finished up today to publish... a series of photos of Adessa and her beloved Yorkie, Bella. Amazing to see her grow up... she gets bigger while Bella stays the same size.

Adessa adores Bella and it's safe to say Bella feels the same way about her. Adessa loved taking Bella for walks and always clamored to hold her leash. Lord, I miss those times.

PS - today is my brother and Adessa's uncle Matt's birthday, so I want to say "Happy Birthday" to him here. I am proud of him and am grateful for his friendship and brotherhood to me. God bless you today and always, Matt... I love you.


June 2009.


Early October 2009.


Late October 2009.


November 2009.


May 2010.


Early July 2010.


Late July 2010.


August 2010.


Late August 2010.


Late August 2010.


Late August 2010.

Comments

Popular Posts